Header art by Robert Joseph Moreau

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Kenneth Scott

My Beautiful Lady of Exquisite Love

My most-precious ladylove,
I will always be your blissful world of comfort and rest,
faithfully treasuring your sweetness with my tranquil embrace,
showering you with endless tender kisses for your steadfast gentleness,
your special, amorous innocence. I will always keep you
with faithful, ardent, satisfying love, and I will always be
your safe haven of lifelong ecstasy. In the radiant light of my love,
you will never hunger, and your lovely soul will never thirst.
Yours is more arousing to me than the beauty of all other women combined,
and your sweet faithfulness is worth more to me
than all the riches of this world. Your love for me is stronger
than every last breath of your very life, you stand steadfast with me
throughout all of life's trials and tribulations, you deeply cherish
my innermost thoughts and feelings, and every day,
you increasingly bless me with your very self. My most-lovely lady,
I will forever embrace you with the ecstasy of my faithful gentleness,
I will always clothe you with my comforting caress, my ardent kiss,
I will always be your passionate gift of loving fulfillment,
for you alone. I will never grow weary of treasuring
the exquisite beauty of your amorous soul,
the wondrous bliss of your steadfast love,
the sweet innocence of your erotic desire.
I will always love you with the strength of my very Being,
I will always nourish you with the joyful embrace of my soul,
I will protect you, my sweet treasure,
from the emotional weapons of this world,
and I will never let you stumble,
I will never let you fall to the ground. I will always keep you
with lifelong passionate bliss. You will always be my beautiful lady
of exquisite love.


From "Various Works by Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr. (Volume 26)"
Copyright © 2004, Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr., All Rights Reserved
12 November 2004





Worried for You

I sometimes find myself so profoundly worried for you.
Your simple wisdom and honesty are as deep and timeless as the heavens,
yet so vulnerable with your sweet childlike innocence.
Your beauty and heart are as radiant as
vast, exquisitely sculpted crystalline palaces,
yet as fragile and delicate as the glass from which they were made.
I sometimes find myself instinctively guarding you like sacred treasure
every time I am in your gentle presence:
I will not let this corrupt world take the beauty of your very being
away from you, even though we both know
that your beauty is you. I know that I worry too much;
and then there are times when all I can do
is sleep.
Aside from being with you, I feel isolated and lonely,
like an orphan child lost in a field of tall grass,
abandoned and weeping endlessly. I hold you tenderly
because I am driven to do so, as though my life depended on it.
And every time you speak, even on your off-days, you give me hope,
and I cherish you for that. No, you are not some freak of nature,
and you are far too beautiful to have ever been such: your uniqueness
has always been an exquisite love-gift to me, and your place in my heart
will never change. If I worry so much for you,
it is because I may never find another lady
as unique and beautiful as you.


From "Various Works by Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr. (Volume 34)"
Copyright © 2006, Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr., All Rights Reserved
7 April 2006





Love Transcendent

There are times when I want to hold your hand,
dream our bodies weightless and glide effortlessly across vast blue lakes
in the midst of bright, fragrant gardens overflowing with peaceful light
and warm, quiet breezes. There are times when I
simply want to open my heart and share the heavens with you,
clothe you with the brilliance of ten billion stars and
bathe in the beauty of galaxies with you, forgetting that time
has any place as I embrace and kiss you with my most sublime gentleness,
caressing the blissful landscape of your nurturing skin with the glory of
ten trillion amorous worlds. For one infinitesimal moment,
time vanishes into Eternity, and our most-passionate union spans eons,
transfiguring us into beings of liquid light. My love for you
is as boundless as the infinite oceans of unspeakable joy,
and filling your fertile desires with my virile energy
is as sublime as fragrant elixirs of endless ecstasy. My lovely lady,
there are times when love transcends all mortal confines.


From "Various Works by Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr. (Volume 33)"
Copyright © 2006, Kenneth Irving Scott, Jr., All Rights Reserved
6 February 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco

Thoughtless Children   Do you ever wonder while you are sipping your morning coffee or tea how many children are missing?   ...