Header art by Robert Joseph Moreau

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Coco


Thoughtless Children

 

Do you ever wonder

while you are sipping

your morning coffee

or tea how many children

are missing?

 

Do you ponder

if they are still living

with lungs full

of clean

spring flower air?

 

Perhaps they lay

lifeless as the

rotten flesh of

decayed stench seeps

from a shallow grave.

 

Do you contemplate ever how their bodies are used?

 

Do they slave in a hotbox

working tirelessly to fabricate

loving stuffed animals,

garments for lovers,

or the shoes on your feet?

 

Perhaps they are positioned

on the floor or a cum stained

worn mattress, needles in their arms

as their bodies are used

as objects for paid fornicators.

 

Does the thought ever cross your mind how many babies have died in cages?

 

Does it perturb

your sleep at night their pleas

for their mother or father

a close sibling perhaps

on the other side of the pin.

 

                                Diapers soiled for weeks filled with maggots and puss filled boils on their skin.

 

 

Do you ever say a prayer or shed a tear… nah, I think you just go on finishing your drink in peace.   



An Ode of Offerings for my Queen to be


If you were my Queen

I’d make sure the Sunshine

woke up with your smile

 

If you were my Queen

I’d make certain the Moon

bathed you in the glory of its glow

 

If you were my Queen

I’d adorn you with silken kisses

and sultry sashes of arms gathering you close

 

If you were my Queen

There would be no worrisome

or empty hallows of remised thought

 

If you were my Queen

I would draw you the treasure map of my heart

from every direction to show you that all roads lead to you

 

If you were my Queen

Lighting bolts of accusations could thrash and crash around me

I know I would be grounded in nothing but love and truth

 

If you were my Queen

I would mind melt with you, give you transparency

to see this domain of faithfulness I house in your name

 

 

My Goddess, My Empress, My light of truth and wonder 

 

Toss me in a briar patch of scorn and I will wade until you see that all I have is love to give you

 

Drink from my chalice of gratitude and taste the faith of my love for you

 

There is nothing sweeter or more gratifying than the beauty of your eyes staring lovingly into mine

 

If you were my Queen my only Kingdom would be you

 


Court Is Now In Session

 

I object! I Object!!

I OBJECT, OBJECT, OBJECT!!!!!

 

To being an object

of affection

 

To being a part of a

                black book collection

 

To being the topic of discussion

                with the boys sayin’ yeah I get to hit that…

 

I am more

than objectified chit chat

 

I am more

                than the sum of my parts

 

More than just a pair of thighs you feel up

                nights when you need just a lil sum sum

 

I am more

                than milky waterbed breast

 

Look into my eyes

                and not at my chest

My rump ain’t a place

                to dump your cum

 

My body is a Palace

                a place of worship

 

Idolize Me

                …

 

For I am worth much more

than the Lump in your pants


1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Coco

Thoughtless Children   Do you ever wonder while you are sipping your morning coffee or tea how many children are missing?   ...